Should i stay or shoul i work?

Making choices between staying home and working full-time posed a major dilemma for mothers. If you are a mother, what is your choice? Work or stay at home?
it's tough for us ladies. i'm not yet a mom, but i'll soon be. :) i really like to be a full time housewife and mother if my husband could provide for all the financial needs of the whole family. however, i don't want to burden him with all that responsibility. in the same way that he doesn't want to burden me with all the esponsibilities around the house. to be practical these days, most couples are both working to provide for the family. maybe i will be working for the first few years in marriage while the children are still too young and when my career is still at its peak. then i'll be a full time wife and mother when the kids are already youngsters. when kids are mostly in school, maybe i could engage in some part-time business too. that way, i still continue to help out financially for the family if not on a full time basis. this basically depends on the earning capacity and set-up of couples. we have to weigh things out and decide which will work for the family better. :) goodluck on your decision! :)
@shorva (923)
hello there! My baby's only 9 months old and I started working when she turned 6 months this year. It was very difficult for me to leave her home during the 1st to 2nd week, that I would actually have tears on my ride to work almost every morning. But then I got use to it in the long run. I just can't be without a job so I really have to work. I have already set my expectations before I decided to work, that she wouldn't be taken care of exactly the way I take care of her, which is acceptable to me as long as she's not neglected. How I wish that there's daycare in an office, (kinda like in desperate housewives before, if you're watching:)) so I could check up on her every now and then.