How do you pick your friends?

friendship - friendship frame
@eseomame (1146)
Personally, I am a type of person who hates to move with so much crowd, so, one criterium for picking a friend... the person should not have too much of a crowd. Secondly, the person is supposed to exhibit a bit of independence and brains. I think those are my basic criteria. There may be more, but they would be secondary. What about you? share your views.
Hi! Well, as far as I could remember, I never really picked my friends. They just gravitated towards me. A common denominator is that all my friends are smart, outspoken, and independent. I think I'm not as mature as they are (most are even younger than me), and I'm glad that my friends are there to guide me, and help me become a better person. I'm quite an extrovert and is very friendly. I usually don't choose my friends. I think I garner the same qualities in friends because of the crowd I usually mingle in. Happy myLotting!
@eseomame (1146)
Wow, I think you are lucky in terms of friendship. Some people aren't so lucky, that's the reason why they don't stick to people that gravitated towards them, therefore, picking your friends comes in. Good qualities though, I admire that. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for choosing mine as the "best response"! Truly appreciate it.
@eseomame (1146)
Yeah, u deserve it. Thanks for sharing.:)
@prasad1961 (5605)
To me frankly speaking real life is different to the virtual Internet world. In real life we can manage with friends immediately or at later day. But in virtual world it should be give and take policy I've adopted. For every response made by the member I reciprocate in reverse. It is healthy for me also.
@eseomame (1146)
Is it something like one good turn deserves another and vice-versa?