What is Your Easter Bunny Name?

This is a link that I encountered on another forum. Want to find your Easter Bunny Name: Click on the link, type your name in the appropriate box. http://www.quizopolis.com/easter_bunny_name.php
@Polly1 (12652)
I am Bugs Fluffycakes, hehe.
Because you were the first to respond, you get best!
@Polly1 (12652)
Thanks!!
Sometimes it pays to be the early bird! Huggers to you Polly!
@Eskimo (2329)
What a cheat, you don't disclose your Easter Bunny Name, so I'm not going to tell you that I am Milly Hucklebunny. My Smurf Name (found on another page on the same site is Wealthy Smurf - Much more appropriate. Have a happy Easter
I am Caramel Velvet Ears. I thought I posted this. What a blonde!
@rsmith512 (1563)
Oh, I asked what you names was! Here it is! I like your name better. It sounds really cute, delicious, and soft. And, Eskimo....your first part is cute, but the Hucklebunny reminds me of Hick. Like a western bunny or something! LOL :)
My easter bunny name is Buttons Cottonball. What's your easter bunny name? You didn't say....
My name is Caramel Velvet Ears.
@Willowlady (10666)
Biscuit Hucklebunny is me Marshmallow Hucklebunny is my daughter Bugs Hucklebunny is my son Chocolate Hucklebunny is my hubby This was funny and am glad you shared it. Am sending it to my girlfriends. They will enjoy it too. Thanks much !
I thought it was too cute not to pass along.
@jennybianca (12919)
Well, my Easter Bunny name is Marshmallow Fuzziwugs. I quite like it, it's very cute! Thank you for this.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
My bunnies name apparently is Velvet Fuzzy Ears.I sure hope the name is not representative of me!!I like to think of myself as mean,viscious and cruel and my bunny does not express that about me.
LOl-I'm Biscuit Honeydrops and my husband is Doodles. Too funny!!!
@ElicBxn (58817)
Cuddles Cottonball
@rx4life (1935)
Puddles Cottontail checking in....hippity hop to the candy shop...:)
Bring me back a Cadbury Caramel Egg.
My name is Mopsy Honydrops! How did it come up with this one? If I ever take up Lap dancing I might consider this name!!LOL
LOL...too funny ITALS
@mari61960 (4895)
Hi it's just me Nibbles Floppy Ears hopping by to say Happy Spring. Haha my brothers name is Doodle Cottontail and my mom is Bam Bam Cottontail. I also have a sister, Buttons Floppy Ears. I have two other brothers, Dandelion Floppy Ears and Biscuit Cottontail. This is great, thanks for sharing.
Hubby's name is Sammy Velvet Ears, my grandson's name is Cadburry Hucklebunny.
@patootie (3593)
Caramel Floppy Ears !! Ohh well .. I suppose it could have been worse hehehe !!
My Easter Bunny Name is Bam Bam Floppy Ears My Madien Easter Bunny Name is Bam Bam Cottontail Smurf Name My Smurf Name is Flashy Smurf My Madien Smurf Name is Sweet Toothed Smurf
@sunrisekn (1468)
I am Cinna Bun Chocopaws My husband is Button Chocopaws and my son is Binky Chocopaws perfect!
Mine is Hoppy Honydrops. That's a cute site, I'll have to share that with some of my friends.
• Kuwait
thanks! i got my Easter Bunny Name is Mopsy Lemondrop, then what happen next?what is the meaning of this?
@twils2 (1821)
hehehe, My Easter bunny name is Bugs Cottontail. Glad to meet you-Hard to say with a straight face. lol
@MsTickle (24624)
Not sure if this is appropriate or what could be described as a quality discussion...lol. I am Marshmallow Fluffycakes. Pleased to meet you, I'm sure.
@JashleyB (1441)
Milly Cottonball. Hehe, cute!
hehe I am Clover McBunny teehee That was really cute dear. thanks for sharing it!!