OMG! A $50 bonus from myLot???

@borzack (597)
Malaysia
I can't believe my eyes! I just checked my earnings and there's an additional $50! Oh now I know what happy means! I'm jumping up and down like a school kid! Let's see what shall i do with it...i think i will... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . do you really believe myLot will easily give me $50??? maybe in my dreams! Happy April Fool's day :)
Hey. What a joke. You got me fooled. I am so upset now. :PPP
@borzack (597)
don't get upset. cheer up my friend. go prank your other friends and i bet you'll feel happy again. sorry... and cheers!
haha! he is a funny man i guess.. he is the first to ever put a joke on me.
@borzack (597)
i'm not that funny in real life actually. I'm a very quiet and shy guy. but on the internet i can be wild and funny i guess! cheers
You got me, there! I thought I wouldn't be fooled by anyone this day. But you did. I was curious as to how you were able to get that amount. But oh, I was fooled.
@borzack (597)
hahahaha... gotcha! u think myLot wants to give me $50 easily? no way hehehehe... sorry again. cheers
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
haha! you made me so interested in reading your discussion. gosh! 50 dollars is so huge and i thought... how come borzack got on and i did not? hehe... nice joke by the way! belated happy april fool's day!
@borzack (597)
sorry about it hehehhe... but happy at the same time lol
@mskzalameda (4036)
oh my! you are such a naughty guy! you got me there! i thought it was true. oh my oh my! better be good next time. ha ha!
@borzack (597)
you've been punked by me! hehehehe... no hard feelings ya... it's kinda fun huhuhu. cheers
haha! yup no hard feelings yeah! better luck next time. i will be the one who will put you on that situation haha!
@borzack (597)
i will be ready for the next April 2008... i'll be very careful with your discussion! lol
@simplycza (1480)
hahaha, I really thought it's true at first.. I was about to say, how'd you do that?? BUt oh yes, its April fools day :)
@borzack (597)
i wish i know of a way to get instant $50 from mylot too... sorry :)
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
yep! he got me, too there. i also wanna ask if how he did it. i thought that mylot had some favoritism already. gosh gosh.
@weemam (13389)
lol that was brilliant my friend , there wont be many people on my lot who will not have to take a look at this discussion , good one xx
@borzack (597)
tq weeman, this is not suppose to be a discussion i guess... hehehe it's pure fun only. cheers
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
Sorry, you didn't get me :)
@borzack (597)
aarh! you're the first clever one to escape my trap... hehehehe... good for you, did you play prank on somebody else?
hi borzack You got me there!
@borzack (597)
congratulations for being the first person to be pranked my me. you will get $1 from me. give me your paypal email address and i will send the $1 to you. this time it's no joke!
@karvin87 (1034)
april fools day is gone, and i read it later...but still m fooled! i was actually feeling happy for u and a bit of happy for myself too(cos , if this ever happened to u, it could happen to me too!!!!) but at the end of day...50$ is too much after all...!!!!
@borzack (597)
hehehe i wish it was true too my friend. sorry i got you played. just for fun. cheers
I had to read that first part 2 times as I looked at how many posts you made and was wondering how that was possible! Then when I scrolled down i laughed out loud. Very funny and very nice prank Even though april fools is over with now as I post this it is very funny You got me too
@borzack (597)
hahahaha. happy 4th april day lol. no hard feelings. i thot people won't fall to this trap again, boy was i wrong. cheers
@minty3 (592)
• Nigeria
Men, you're not serious. You know i was wondering what magic wand you used for mylot to get fifty bocks for free!
@borzack (597)
aaah. no magic wand my friend. i was just playing around. you think myLot want to give me $50 easily? no way hahahaha. cheers
You got me too. ^__^ I thought you got lucky.
@borzack (597)
hehehe. sorry you fall into the trap too. cheers
omg i really thought you won 50 dollars lol you got me fooled lol.
@borzack (597)
hahahaha some of the guys falls for this trick too. and you included! heheheh... all for fun ya. no hard feelings. cheers
Ha ha! At first I thought "how come I didn't get a bonus, I've got 10 times the number of posts he has?". I didn't see this here yesterday. I think I saw quite a few April Fool's jokes yesterday. Or, did I?
@borzack (597)
haha i don't think myLot will easily give $50 to anybody with no reason. lol. no hard feelings, cheers
@mr_ilham (1611)
just fool men believe in april@mop thank you