How should i leave it?

@rekkusu (603)
When selecting a best response for my discussions, how long should i wait? I recently realised that i had kindof forgot to select a best response for some of my discussions (all of them to be more accurate) and was wondering if i had left it too long and what was an appropriate length of time to wait before selecting a best answer How long do you leave it before you select a best response?
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
This is a very good question. If you don't leave it long enough, you could wish you hadn't given it when you get a better response. But if you leave it too long, some people will get upset that you don't choose best responses promptly. Personally, I dread best responses because I usually get many really good responses to my discussions, and I wish I could award more than one. So I've been known to let discussions go for over a month just because I'm indecisive. I think that's too long. Weighing all the options, I think from now on I'll try to do it within 2 weeks or so.
@rekkusu (603)
Ha ha, this is quite funny as it was one of you discussions that made me realise i hadnt picked any at all, but now im going through them and realising that people dont like my discussions *sobs* so it hard to pick a good answer from barley anything
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Haha I can guess which one that was. =p I'm sorry that you haven't had much luck with your discussions. I'll admit that I don't always reply to as many as I should because I have limited time on mylot, and I often get caught up in the topics that interest me. Anyway, I hope you have better luck!