cosmetic surgery

@nic24uk (571)
would you ever concider having cosmetic surgery? is there a part of your body you would like to change?
@disvachic (10123)
I really wouldnt get it because i would be to scared to.I would love to have my stomach done but all those risk there is no way i could go through with it.
@nic24uk (571)
yeah thats my problem area. since having kids its never gone back the same and ive been left with a spare tyer hanging over my jeans. ive tried everything to try and get rid of it but nothing works excersize does reduce it but it never completely goes but i dont think id ever have cosmetic surgery either ill just have to live with it i suppose.
@stacy624 (2777)
Great Topic! For me there are many things I would Love to have done, However I have accepted to be who God has made me and therefore I would have concider having Cosmetic Surgery done to myself. =)
@Michele21 (3094)
After having two kids there are plenty of things I would like to change, and some have nothing to do with pregnancy =) I would LOVE to have a boob job....mine are small and I am really self-consious about them. And my noes...it is to big...there is like a little ball on the end of it and I hate it =) I think that would be all.....=)