eating for the sake of it

@nic24uk (571)
do you comfort eat? do you eat when your not hungry or stressed or even bored? i have to confess here i do comfort eat and before i hit 20 i never gained any weight i could eat whatever i wanted now i only have to look at food and i gain weight. im not over weight but i do have the love handels and the flabby belly i hate it that i cant eat what i want anymore. to have the perfect body i have to live of fruit and veg and low carb meals all the boring bland stuff LOL its so not fair
@daycarepal (1998)
Oh wait till you hit 40, then you will see how your body really changes. It is amazing. I woke up one day and suddenly was able to pinch an inch (or two!!) on my sides. I had always been able to eat whatever I wanted and whenever I wanted it. Now I try to be much more careful. Not only because I don't want to gain weight, but I want a healthy heart also.
@nic24uk (571)
i have been eatting more healthy since noticing the difference in my weight. its hard tho as my fav meal is chips and lassana.
@Kaeli72 (1230)
I mostly eat because it's time...but occasionally I'll eat when I'm bored. But being a female, you can be sure that once a month I'll crave that chocolate goodness and then I HAVE to eat it. My daughter is craving for the pie crust...she's weird.
@nic24uk (571)
oh yeah i have those cravings every month whats that about? lol ive found myself wondering out of bed in the night and eatting about five chocolate biscuits before wondering back up stairs to bed. LOL @ the pie crust caraving
@Michele21 (3095)
HEy I think I could have written that post!! I use to eat whatever whenever and not think about it, but after my second child was born I can't seem to get rid of my belly, just like you said it isn't huge or anything, just enough to bother me. I definitely eat for comfort!!
@nic24uk (571)
yeah i noticed its much harder to stay in shape after having my second child. my husband eats whatever he wants and doesnt ever gain weight HOW ANOYING! men have got it so much easier than us women lol