Hello all...I am back!!

I haven't been on much lately since my husband came home for a visit and then I have been trying to get things ready for moving. Been busy busy busy! I have missed MYLOT SOOO much! :) The first few days I thought I was going to die from withdrawals! LOL I had to stay completely away from here, though. If I get on once, I am on here many times. :) Anyhow, I am back and we have decided that me and the kids are NOT going to move to Florida right now with my husband. There are too many questions about his job (his company's contract is coming up for renewal and may not get the bid), my whole family is here, etc. It's very hard, but we are going to wait until the contract is renewed the beginning of next year and have more time to set back money and all. It is going to be so hard without my husband, but we are going to spend the summer in Florida with him. Anyhow, that is an update on me and my family. I am going to try and catch up with some discussions that I missed. :)
@ricknkae (1726)
Well WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you too ... I am sorry to hear that you won't join your husband anytime soon but I understand why, it is indeed safer if he is not sure he will keep it. I know it is not going to be the same but you got yor friends here on mylot, and we will do our best to cheer you up... Welcome back again, and all the best for your little family
thank you thank you. I missed all of you too. I am telling you, it was SOOO hard to stay away from the computer and do some of the things that HAD to be done. LOL My husband is a HUGE packrat and after 9 years of marriage, you can imagine the CRAP we have accumulated!!! I am in the process of cleaning (i.e. throwing things away). ROFL
@emeraldisle (13158)
Good to see you back :) I think that makes a lot of sense to wait since everything is up in the air. Until you know for sure on anything you don't want to jump into a situation only to have it go down hill. This way might be rough but it at least won't cause you to have severed any ties. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to find out for sure on anything. I know the waiting is the worst part. I'm sure you'll have some fun in the summer though with him and that you'll have time then together which is important. The time will fly by :)
thank you...it does make more sense, but it is surely hard. My son (5 yrs) was really looking forward to living with daddy again. He's upset that we are not going now, but I told him he will be able to go to school with his friends again next year and we will go on vacation to Daddy's house, etc. It's also hard financially since we are keeping up two households, but for our kids future, we are just going to have to make it work. We will just have to be on our budget for a while longer. Anyhow, I will be on here a lot more now. see you soon! :)
@lilaclady (28270)
Hello and welcome back, if you haven't been around for awhile i guess you will notice all the improvements, Mylot has been working hard, anyway so will you if your moving that is a big job, good luck and see you when you come in again...
I did notice all the improvements. Haven't looked around completely yet but I will be. I like the new homepage a lot. Looks great!
Welcome back! Take that as a break from hectic myLot, ha! And now, back to your discussions and responses! :P