Have you ever been contacted from somebody you used to know on the internet?

@winterose (39918)
I wrote a story about an embarrassing situation I had when I first started to work for an insurance company when I was 17 years old. I named the name of one of the people there because I had to, in order for the story to make sense. Tonight he found me, a person I have spoken to in over 35 years. I was so surprised he found that story on the net.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Wow after 35 years, that's incredible I guess it just goes to show what the internet can be responsible for and a lesson to be learnt for some I'm sure. We need to be very selective as to what we are saying and doing when using the internet. In answer to your question, no I have never had anything like this happen to me. Are you going to be able to meet with this fellow ? Take care !!!
@winterose (39918)
If he still lived in montreal, he may be living in Ontario now though. I am just very happy he contacted me.
Go Girl Go, but just don't leave myLot !!! I'd miss you terribly. Thanks for the wonderful posts, answering messages and for the BR.
@winterose (39918)
I am never going anywhere don't worry about that
Wow, interesting! Such an experience had not happened to me before. I hope that when you mentioned him in your story, it was about something good or at least neutral. I wouldn't want something calling me after 35 years only to scold me about something he found I wrote about him some time back. :P
@winterose (39918)
I was about an embarrassing moment I had, I read his name as Dr. Hart and his Name is Dave Hart, everyone laughed at me, I was 17, my first job. He actually gave me the address and phone number of my old supervisor. When he emailed me.
@whyaskq (7532)
I guess it is another embarrasing encounter? I would feel so since it was first meeting after 35 years and the trigger was an embarrasing situation. I would not have posted it if I knew there is a possibility he could have found it out.
@winterose (39918)
It is not an embarrassing moment it is a wonderful thing, I am a writer and he congratulated me on my success.