Coffee, Tea - thick or thin

@Modestah (11195)
When drinking your hot beverage - such as coffee, chocolate / cocoa, or tea - do you prefer a thick stoneware mug, or a thin bone china cup? I'm just not a fancy gal, I like a nice thick stoneware mug - I like to feel of its smooth thickness at my lips, I also do not fear I will shatter it if I accidentally clink it to my teeth!
china,glass,porcelain..any are best for coffee,as long as it's not plastic.plastic robs it of it's taste,i think.tea in particular.it's really gross in plastic.
@claudia413 (4284)
I love to have my hot drinks in one of my glass cups or mugs. I have a set of Nestle's Around the World coffee cups that were my mom's, and I use those all the time when we have company. I also have some glass coffee cups that sit in "gold" filigree holders that my mom gave me. They came from a restaurant she and my dad used to go to, and the restaurant is no longer there. Everyone seems to love it when I pull them out. Besides bringing back family memories, they are really beautiful. One year my brother-in-law brought me an Amtrack glass coffee mug, and I use that daily. I really like to see what I'm drinking...LOL.