April Fools Jokes

Today is April Fool's day. Does anyone play any jokes on others? If so, what kind of harmless jokes have you played in recent years? I only want to know about harmless ones. Do you have any jokes planned for today? Myself, I can't think of anything, and don't feel like playing any jokes.
Here is a good one... harmless but shocking.... Get a glass, and break it into big pieces... Put it in a plastic bag.. Later, Dicreetly borrow someones keys... go roll down their car window and set the glass on their seat.... He He He.... Return the keys.... Sit back an watch.... he he he
Ouch. I wouldn't want that done to me.
Sorry - I have a wicked sence of humor... He.he....
I once played a joke on my stepmom. I called her, and told her that I was pregnant again (I already had 5 kids, and had my tubes tied). She freaked out so bad! LOL I knew she would which is why I did it. :O)
Thanks for sharing. I bet she went nuts when she realized it was a joke.
If I remember it right, I used to play jokes on my friends when I was younger. Well, they were not really that harmful. Besides, I think my friends are aware that it was April Fool's Day and so they are ready for anything. Every April Fool's Day, I don't let my guards down. =)