Do you use CONTACT LENS OR SPECTS

contact lens or spects - contact lens
@subathra (3519)
Nowadays people started using contact lens.My question is whether wearing spects is comfortable or it is okay to wear lens.I have seen many of my friends replaced to lens.carrying spects might fall down and break. Also using lens need lot of caution like protecting it from dust etc.It has to be neatly removed and soaked in solution and need lot of care while taking it from the box. Do you use spects or lens? How do you maintain? what are the advantages and disadvantages of using? When did you shifted to lens from spects?
@r_yuen (333)
Hi subathra. I found so many interesting discussion of yours, so I posted my comments on some of your old discussion to bring it back, including this one. :) I wear glasses. I don't like contact lens. It's so annoying and uncomfortable for me as I have to take it off and put it on. It's so not into me. :) Besides, using contact lens will also need a lot of effort, a lot of money to buy the lens, the liquid, etc. It will take a lot of time just to maintain the contact lens. I like the way spects looks. You can change the models according to your style and they don't need a lot of maintenance. Simple. I just like it that way.
@subathra (3519)
Thanks a lot friend for bringing my old discussion back.You are right these lenses require more cost and maintenance expenses to us.your response sounds very nice..rated you plus..
@r_yuen (333)
:) Thank you my friend... By the way, actually I'm looking for a new glasses. But seems hard to find a new model lately. Hahaha... Maybe I'm too picky.. :) Well, I like the frame-less model. Maybe I have to look more often. I hope they give discounts as the Muslim festivities is coming.. :)
@SHAMRACK (8350)
Hi, I use specs and used contact lens for few months. But I felt more comfortable with specs as it can be removed whenever I wanted to and also dust can be just cleaned off were as when I had my contact lens it was soft touch contact lens so my eyes is to kept very clean and it became bit uncomfortable when I have a long travel or in case if I be in any king fog or smoke areas. So I just shifted back to specs. As instructed by doctor when I use contact lens my eyes and lens should be kept very clean. Another problems that I see in contact lens is the viral infetions those bacterias if that is effected it will be directly effecting our inner part of eyes that give some sort of irritation may be it may also lead as an alergy. Now I am comfortable with my specs compared to contact lens I had before.
@subathra (3519)
yes specs are more convenient than lens..rated + for your response.
@balasri (26577)
Glasses. - me with my glasses.
You cannot see me without my glasses.With my rayban outside,and with my verifocal inside the house.Well verifocal lens is very comfortable and easy on your eyes.
I use spex,while using computer only.I think spex is more comfortable than contact lenses.I never tried contact lenses an i think little bit pain initially we have to suffer,while placing the contact lenses.
I am using spects as my eyes are way too dry and uncomfortable when I am on lens (tried a couple times before). Besides, I am still a little scared by the fact of something touches directly on my eye balls (and I have a friend whose eye balls are so dry, the lens got stuck there and she had to go to doctor's for it). As I don't enjoy the uncomfortable feeling, I won't change to lens.
@subha12 (18463)
i use specs. I tried contact lenses few years back. It did not suit me. I had some irritation and then infection. I was also gettim=ng some additional problem. so my doc advised me to discontinue the contact lens use.
@samrat16 (2442)
I have got serious eyes peoblems. Been operated twice when was kid but as I grew up I avoided specs as we look like little book worms with specs . I'm now thinking of getting used with specs now so that I can buy lens latter. I think we should not ignore our eyes as they are very important organ of our body.
i prefer contacts... specs get really irritating in the summers... lenses aren't that hard 2 take care of either... i've been wearing contacts for about 7 years now!! ;)
@sahyd2don (2950)
I am using spects.I would like to switch to coloured lenses but some of my friends said i look good in specticles so they dont want me to switch to lenses.