Looking for a Master ChaCha guide

@GuateMom (1411)
I need someone who is a Master guide at Chacha.com to invite me to be a guide. Anyone up to this? :) Pretty please!
@wachit14 (3600)
I am a master guide for Chacha, but all invitations have been suspended until further notice. Apparently, ChaCha is being revamped and not necessarily for the better. Frankly, you don't make much (about 50 cents a minute) and most of the searchers are pranksters who are rude and obnoxious. It's a degrading way to make money in my opinion, but if you still want an invitation. Send me a private message and I'll send one to you when they open up.
@GuateMom (1411)
I´m making a lot less than 50 cents a minute right now, so it sounds good to me! :) Thanks.
@JC1969 (1226)
Cha Cha is not allow us to invite new guides at the present time. Also, you must be authorized to work in the United States in order to work for Cha Cha.
@GuateMom (1411)
oh. Darn it. Thanks for warning me about the US thing. It will be nice when more sites allow foreigners to join.