How about singing a green day song for your girl?

@seinfeld (184)
Hey guys have you ever sung a green day song for someone..or maybe your girl...i sung wake me up when september ends for my girl and she loved it...i love the video and the way it starts..
@ronreyes (4724)
That would be cool. But the problem is, I'm not really a good singer. But it's for my girl, so I'll definitely try my best. I probably sing the song "She" of Greenday for her. "She" is also one of my favorite songs. I really like the melody so I think my girl will like the song also as much as I did. - Ron Reyes www.ronreyes.co.nr
@bobbyjoe143 (1287)
when my sister was going to get married, i had planned on singing time of you life at the reception (yes i know the actual title is (good riddance) time of your life). i think it is a beautiful song and it would have been fittin for my sister. shame the wedding fell through, so i never managed to get to sing it :( oh well! (probably saved alot of people some ear ache hehe)