Have you noticed an increase in mylot earnings lately?

@VotreAmie (3037)
I have noticed an increase in mylot earnings lately and I think it started since they began putting the Ebay banners. I have only answered few discussions a day and did not start any post but I earned more or the same as when I was posting more discussions and answering more posts. Have you noticed an increase in your mylot earnings lately and when did it start?
Yes, I have too! It really started two days ago for me. It is at least $0.10 more a day than what I was earning before. I agree, I think it is because of the ebay banners, I am all for it if it increases our earning potential!!
@VotreAmie (3037)
Thanks smellsyummy.
@Sicantik (706)
I hope you are right as i have not noticed any increase in my payment. Well I don't post a lot anyway but I think that's good if they increase the payment because they have more and more member now and new member need a little bit encouragement to start quality posting...xxx
@VotreAmie (3037)
Thank tou Sicantik and good luck with mylot earnings.
It als depend on the quality of the response.If your response is considered as best response, u will be paid more.And if u start a discussion,your earnings depen on the no of people responding to it.means u will be paid much if u start an interesting topic.
@VotreAmie (3037)
Thank you for answering theglacier.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
yes I think my earnings is higher than usual in the last few days and this is really great, I'm not very sure how higher it is as I don't count my daily posts and compare it to earnings but it does seem much higher than the days before although my activities did not increase. I also so many other members noticing the same thing..so we should thank mylot for it and hope it will keep going up all of the time :)