when you late night tinkle do you check email or mylot??

late night toilet break - fancy new toilet
I have to admit if i get up for a late night tinkle I sometimes OK most times stop at the PC and check my email or mylot if I have had a lot of responses or my friends have started new discussion's I may only stay up about 20 minutes but i do peak lol..does anyone has such an addiction they have to check in?? Cheryl
@jennybianca (12915)
Well, hmmm, I have done. Some nights when I get up for a tinkle, i feel very wide awake. So rather than lying in bed wide awake, I go to the computer & check out My Lot, or emails.
yeah me too i hate lying there wide awake so i figure why not get up check my mail and mylot and in a little bit crawl back and fall in a deeper sleep..i like how you think friend happy monday Cheryl
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh yes I am guity of that, I am absolutely addicted to this computer, I guess it is not a bad addiction to have. I am glad i am not the only one.
oh have no fear your not alone i have a feeling we are part of a large under the cloak of night pc addicts lol but hey is could be something far worse.. thanks for responding hon have a great monday |Cheryl
@estherlou (5020)
You can get on the computer for only 20 minutes?! I'm impressed! I intend to do that often, and end up staying at least an hour! I usually don't on the way to and back from potty breaks, though because I'm eager to go back to sleep!
yeah i can only last about 20 mins my medications are still working and i have fallen asleep on my desk..john found me one morning and never let me live it down lol thanks for responding hon have a wonderful monday Cheryl
@carlaabt (3505)
Once I'm down for the night, I'm out unless my baby screams. When I was pregnant with him, I would check my email during the night sometimes, though. Now I spend 3-4 hours a day in front of my computer while he is napping or asleep for the night, I think that's enough. :)
i was goign to say if you can stay in bed with a new baby i would not be checkign any email thats for darn sure maybe when he goes to school lol hugs Cheryl