caught red handed!!

caught ! - caught red handed
@leanette (3004)
Did that ever happen to you? You were caught while doin something wrong, how did you react? I was caught while I was trying to run away from my school! The guardman sent me to the the teachers! Boy, I thought am dead and then I had to fake up a sickness, my body was burning with the tension already! I acted up I could faint anytime and they called my mom home and she came to pick me up, I was safe!:)
I have been caught by my wife a couple of times doing things I am not supposed to do like eating something that she does not want me to. I just sit there or stand there and face her and see what she is going to do to me. She normally just tells me that she does not want me to do that. I normally eat food that I am not supposed to but I think she is in bed so I can sneek it but then she comes into the kitchen and I get caught.
@msqtech (15226)
I dont want to have to cheat in any way my wife.
@leanette (3004)
haha! Good for you, your wife isn't hard on you. My mom didn't punish me either that day! ^__^ thanks for sharing! :)
@Maxturvy (114)
Yes, it does happen to me once. I just tell them the truth to lessen any complications on the incident. Lying is not my expertise, you can easily see it in my face that I lied to you. I was caught in the act picking up some flowers in their gardens just outside their house. I did not ask permission from them. I was amused to the beauty of their gardens especially red roses and wild lilies sprouted in their pots. That's why I was caught red handed.
@leanette (3004)
If I were in your place, my first instinct would tell me flee from the spot, but that is if I were the naughty kid when I tried to run away from school. Now, I'd do something like you, tell them the truth. You do a clever thing by telling the truth, especially after knowing you are a bad liar! :P Thanks for sharing! :)
@msqtech (15226)
I think my mom would have gave me reason to never run away again. She would have disciplined me well.
@leanette (3004)
Oh yes, I was a good girl to tell her the truth that " I HATED going to school and thats why I ran away" and she gave me good reasons why I should never do that again, and I never did. :) Thanks for the response!
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
When I was a boy (less than 18 years) I "borrowed" my mother's car while she was abroad for a short time. After doing that I took the car to its place in the garage and forgot about it. What I forgot too and didn't realize at the time was to put the driver's seat in the same place as it was before (I was taller than my mother). When she came back, went to the garage and opened the car's door she realized immediatly that somebody had moved the seat from its place. Then she checked the mileometer and learned that the car had been driven. She called me, told me to bend to see the mileometer and while I was doing it she kicked me at my bottom. After that, I didn't dare to drive the car until I got my driving license.