Gissis Blog

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48764)
United Kingdom
Ok everyone it is done Gissi's Blog that I have been working on for the last 2 Weeks Well finally oit is done Enjoy Gissi telling His Story. Love and Hugs to you all http://gabs8513-gissisblog.blogspot.com/ By the way choice of Music was Gissi's not mine
@Katlady2 (9921)
I loved it! Gissi is just so adorable, I want to pick him up and snuggle with him for days! Of course, Cookie is adorable too...I can't leave her out. I love how you made it as if Gissi is the one doing the narrating. The only thing I noticed wrong is that there was no music. But the page is wonderful. Thank you for sharing that. My "nephew" is such a handsome guy! (And I really liked the picture of you as a butterfly with Gissi in your lap....gorgeous pic.)
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hmmmmm the Music is there though as I get it Thank you Sweety, well he was dictating while relaxing and had me do all the writing. Love and Hugs
@Katlady2 (9921)
It is probably my computer acting up again, as usual! I'm about ready to throw it out the door! LOL
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh no don't do that that means I won't be seeing you So no do not do it Love and Hugs
@rainbow (6763)
Gizzi loves that song, he often plays it when he IMs me when you are out, lol! He's written that really well hasn't he! What a clever little man he is.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh does he now hey well I hope he doesn't play it to loud I will have the neighbours complaining I had to keep him away from the Volume Button as it is.
@rainbow (6763)
Ah well it's ok as t=he has the nreighbours in partying the minute you're out, lol
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh right well I am glad you have told me this
@marlyse (1056)
wow i love it. had to add it to my favourites to read it in a quiet moment. you do so wonderful work with these blogs. i hope you did put this blog in mylot blogs too. ;-) hugs and love for my lil sis
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lol yes I did Sis and I hope they will publish it there Sis it is good to see you here I love you very much xxx
@petspets (476)
• Antarctica
At post 8. Marlyse, :):):). The blog should win a blog contest.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Awwwwwww Pets thank you so much for this
It sure wasn't what I expected. It's in English. A few typos, but I guess it can be forgiven since it is tougher typing with doggie paws than with fingers. Or was that done one letter at a time pecking at the keyboard with a pen or pencil or chop stick gripped between the teeth?
@gabs8513 (48764)
Well come on you know what Dog Paws are like
Well - I'm picturing a doggie with a pen in its mouth, pecking away with it at a keyboard typing things out one letter at a time.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh no he was lying on his back relaxing and got his secretary to do it as in me
@tammyr (5958)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Oh Gabs That is so sweet! I can see how much you love him. I thought the other story you wrote was great but this one was spectacular. I could feel the pain, the faer and the love just as Gissi must have felt. He is such a lucky dog to have you in his life.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Oh thank you love I am really happy you enjoyed it hugs you
@tammyr (5958)
• Etowah, Tennessee
(((((Hugs))))) back to you hon.
@ausnikki (4088)
• Brisbane, Australia
Awww that's a beautiful story from Gissi's perspective.He sure does love you guys.He is sooooo gorgeous.I'm glad you rescued him.Love and hugs xxx
@gabs8513 (48764)
Thank you Nikki how are you doing Sweet I hope you are ok and coping ok Love you Hugs
@ausnikki (4088)
• Brisbane, Australia
I'm doing ok Gabs.Don't worry about me.Things are slowly improving.Love and hugs
@mel_87 (859)
awww isnt he cute lol. glad we got him mum and not a puppy i wouldnt change him for the world
@gabs8513 (48764)
I know you wouldn't Sweetheart and I know you love him very much just like he loves you xxxxxxx
Thanks Gabs it was wonderful. I left a comment.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hi there Heather thank you I have left you a comment to Hugs to you
@lols189 (4798)
awww that blog is really good and lil gissis story is so touching and he is really cute. giisi picked a good song to go with it too. i enjoyed reading the lil mans story it was brilliant. thanks for sharing gabs and you and gissi take care.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Thank you Sweet I am so glad you enjoyed it love and hugs
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
A fantastic blog and so well done just love all the photos of Gissi, lol one very, very loved pooch, a big hug to him from me xx
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lol thank you Taramoon and I will certainly pass it on to little Fellow xx
@mummymo (23709)
Gabs - how could you do that to me, first I laughed at the music and then I cried as we heard about Gissi in the kennels and I thought my heart would burst as I read about him coming to you! I am so glad you finally finished it and I really enjoyed reading (and listening) it! Now I can put a face and mindset to Gissis voice as he speaks to me on the phone! lol xxx
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hahahaha well I am sorry I didn't mean to make you cry lol Do you know he layed on his back telling me what to put and I was typing my Fingers away lol Love and Hugs I am glad you enjoyed though xxxx
@Darkwing (21588)
That was great to read Gabs. Thank you for sharing, or should I be thanking Gissi? Anyway, I think you two will have a long and happy time together and indeed, it was a miracle that you went to the kennels and found him when you did. Brightest Blessings my friend.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Thank you so much Darkwing I am pleased you enjoyed it and you will meet the little Man in Person soon Love and Hugs
Oh girl, I just thought you did a wonderful job on that blog. And Gissi is indeed a lucky little dog to have you as it's mommy for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us, I rated you another ++ for your post. Keep it up honey.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Thank you Margie I am so glad you enjoyed it Hugs
Gabs that is beautiful! That makes the dream of a get-together even more desirable. Do you think we'll ever have that garden party? I do hope so! You and Mel and Gissi and a number of our myLot friends - it sounds so wonderful, and I think Gissi would be the star attraction. Gissi is so lucky to have you - and I know you feel the same way about Gissi. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us all and give Gissi another big hug from me.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Cloud I hope we do get that Garden Party, I really do. Lol and yes Gissi would make sure he is Star attraction lol I am very lucky to have my little Fellow as he gives me so much Joy. Gissi says thank you for the Hug Love and Hugs to you
Hi Gabs!! The blog is fantastic, give that lil gissi a big kiss for us. Love ya, Wilderr67
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lololol thank you and I will It was hard work though lol
@1983tyler (508)
Gissi's story is a good one. You are a good Mum for him and I'm sure he knows it. Thanks for sharing Gissi's story.
@gabs8513 (48764)
You are welcome Sweety
@Lakota12 (42684)
can hear the music what happened? good story
@gabs8513 (48764)
I don't know I can get it Thank you
Ohhh gabs, that is wonderful! I read the story again - from Gissi's point of view this time and I have tears rolling down my face again. What a harsh time Gissi must have had before he met you. What an angel he must have thought you were - and you really are gabs. You never gave up trying to earn this little dogs trust where other people did. You both deserve every happiness. Well done with the blog hon, it's just wonderful.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Awww thank you so much No I would not give up on him and I got rewarded for that well and truly I am glad you enjoyed reading it Hugs to you
@rhinoboy (2129)
That's really cute and very well made. Gissi is a very lucky little pooch to have such a loving mum! It must be something about chiwowa's (sp?), my grandparents have one called Jane who they completely adore and spoil rotten!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hahahahaha well they are so cute and adorable and cheeky lol well this one certainly is Hey Rhino good to see you again
@TerryZ (22085)
Oh Gabs what a great story about your little man Gissi. I read it to my girls and they said Meow.LOL My one cat is almost as big as Gissi.LOL Im feeding her way too many treats. I just love your little guy. Tell Gissi he is so lucky to have a mom like you. Hugs and kisses to you and Gissi. I love storys like this. They always put a smile on your face. Thanks
@gabs8513 (48764)
Terry you are welcome and thank you for reading it to My next step is a blog in Honour of Max our Dog before Gissi and I am doing that for my Son. Love and Hugs xxx