Ebay or Craigslist?

I have some stuff that I'd like to sell. I'm trying to debate on if I want to use ebay or craigslist. I have baby stuff and stamping/scrapbooking supplies. Which would you rather use if you were in my shoes? And if you have used either of them to sell stuff then please tell me how your transactions went.
@wayz12 (2059)
It depends on your purpose or your budget. Craigslist, if i'm not mistaken, is free. Furthermore, if you want to sell to someone local to your area, it is the best route. eBay, on the other hand, will give you access to a wider market. There are fees involved and you have to register. You need to have a paypal account and you need to build your feedback to get attention. I have never sold on Craiglist. I have sold and bought stuff on eBay. I think both are great venues to sell, as long as they fit what you are looking for.
I have an ebay account and I've been looking at craigslist a lot lately. I've just been thinking that ebay is a safer route because I don't have to deal with the people face to face like on craigslist. I just don't want some crazy person coming to my house, you know. And I thought well craigslist is free and ebay charges. And I wouldn't have to worry about taking something to the post office if I sell something on craigslist. So I'm just wanting to see everyone's opinions so I can decide on which one I want to use to sell some stuff. Thanks for your reply.
@wayz12 (2059)
Thanks for choosing my answer as best response.
Id use ebay personally, though probably because its well known
I prefer eBay, because it's familliar to me, and I know how it works.