Are you confrontational in your relationships?

argument - confrontation and arguing
Or are you the one that pretty much dislikes confrontation with your "significant other"? I tend to be very laid back, I'll just walk away and ignore MOST of the time but when I get mad you know it! Hey, I have Irish/Italian blood in me... I gotta love a little scrap once in a while! LOL
@stacyv81 (5904)
I am a little of both, Though I like to choose my battles, I tend to fly off the handle everyonce in a while. I am getting more and more laid back each day, as I am working on patience and understanding, and you learn to go with the flow when you have two small children. I just dont like to be disrespected and tell him when I feel I have been, otherwise, I just go with it, You gotta pick your battles or else you turn into one of those naggers! And no one wants a naggy wife. =)
Amen to that. Oddly enough have you noticed "wives" are "naggy" but men who are that way aren't? Wonder why?
@stacyv81 (5904)
Oh, because they are just telling you how they feel and that is what you wanted wasnt it =) LOL!
LOL.. oh I get it... when they "nag" it's them "opening up".. but WE nag!!! LOL
I truly wish I wasn't but I charge in head first very often to regret it later. It must be the taurus in me that everything seems like a red flag. LOL
Sometimes it can be a bad thing. I know I've said things that I later regretted but I think certain aspects of my life have made me make changes in how I react to things. I think more then anything it's a matter of putting it all in perspective.
@missyd79 (3438)
i am learning to pick my battles. I used to nit pick at everything, now i just let some go and some that i really are passionate about I will let him know. i am getting better at this and my bf even noticed too, because saturday morning i made breakfast and he left his plate on the coffee table and saturday night it was still there, I just picked it up and threw it away, he was like 3 months ago you would drilled me a new a**hole for doing that.
I think it just depends on the relationship and usually for me it depends upon the guy and how much i have invested in the relationship. When it is someone that I really care about, i usually tend to hold back b/c i have a really bad temper and a really bad mouth and i tend to say things that I regret if I start arguing with someone. So if i'm really serious about the guy i will hold my anger & true feelings and just not answer my phone for awhile. The guy usually gets that i'm upset and I'll let him chase me for a couple days before I answer my phone. If it's someone i don't care about or i don't see a future with I will cuss them out without a second thought.
@wachit14 (3600)
I hate confrontation and I have found that there's a way to discuss without being confrontational. I do believe that unresolved issues can lead to many more problems so resolution through discussion is the best way for me to handle issues.