Are All Men Cheaters...

I was told even the men who seem to be faithful for short once or twice in their life time... I just want to know are their any faithful men out there that still exist...
@stacyv81 (5904)
I cannot answer as I am female, but it seems as the answer is no, because some who say they are arent, so I dont know if we will ever know, to be honest.
its very hard to tell, unless you read inbetween the line and even when you do you don't want to over react and seem insecure... these days its so easy to cheat its really hard to say
ummmm, I have to say YES....because all guys like nice eye candy from other women, loves to conversate with other chicks and for those hard core cheaters....go all the way. It deepends really....what the term cheating means to the individual. To a guy, a chit-chat is just that, but to some women it aint that simple.