Have you ever messaged/contacted MYLOT?

@mdchennai (2129)
MyLot is not that user friendly website, we find difficult to understand this website during our initial period of joining. Few post discussion and find out the ways to use and few others message/contact myLot and find their ways. Till date i messaged myLot around three to four times. I dint get response even for a single message. I dont know the reason. Have you too experienced such things or do you get response? Your comments!
No idea my friend, i am new to this community and upto now i have not had the need to message the admin about any thing. and why you wanted to contact the administrator. is there any serious problem for you in this community. if you have any problem put it in a discussion so that you can get an answer.
@mdchennai (2129)
ok. A day will come when even you will want to send message to the admin. Actually one of my discussion was deleted from this site and i wanted to know the reason why it was deleted. So i thought only admin can answer to this question but i dont know why even he doesnt answers :(
@raijin (10373)
I've tried and got response at some times, and I expect that they properly address whatever questions or additional informations we try to send to them. After all, they do receive tons of messages coming from every mylot member everyday(24/7). Just hope that they do heed the message that you have sent, as I guess this depends on what is written on the message that you send to them..
@mdchennai (2129)
Hmmm you are lucky enough to get response for your message, but i dint get till now. I know that they get many messages in a day buti think that i have a valid reason to question them. If you see the following link, you will understand better! http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/946966.aspx
@raijin (10373)
No wonder why it got deleted, mylot staffs and admin does not tolerate any of this pranks, may it be a joke or a serious one. They have guidelines about deletions of posts, discussions started, comments or responses. And I find it very very possible for the grounds of deletion, sorry for that..
@mdchennai (2129)
Is it so? I dont think that discussion has to be deleted because i was just fooling others but then if you senior people feel that it was right to be deleted then i dont have any comments. Anyway there is no need for you to feel sorry for and thanks for your response!