Baby Pugs

Oh my gosh okay im going to try to make a long story short. I am a 23 female who lives in a studio apartment and i have been wanting to get a dog since i first moved in here. But when i did move in i had a boyfriend who lived with me. Now i have a different boyfriend and he doesnt' live with me. Thank God!! But anyway i have been wanting a dog. Now the dog that i want is a Pug. I know every one says they are so ugly but i don't care i think they are the cutest dogs ever. Not only that but due to the way their hair is they wont create a mess on my clothes if i want to hold him. My only thing is that my landlord said that i have to pay 200 dollar deposit. Now thats not the problem the problem is i can't find anyone wanting to give up pugs for free =( i know what was i expecting? But you would think that a true dog lover would understand and want the dog to go to a good home and not care about money right? Well i don't know but all i do know is i want a doggy and i want a pug lol. I wanna cry i want a dog so bad. The only ones i could find where at the pet store and they are 599.99. People help me i want a dog but i don't want to pay for it.
@dbhattji (2507)
I have had two dogs so far and I did not pay for either one, they were black Pomeranian. I do not like to pay for or sell a pup, They are like our family and you do not sell members of your family. Good luck with your search, I hope another dog lover might give you a baby pug.
@mcmomss (2601)
Good luck finding a pug for free. I've never seen one. Friends of ours breed them and they get $600 for the females and $500 for the males. Even when there's something wrong with one like extra breathing problems or bad markings or a runt, they are still able to get about $200 for them. We have 2 pugs, my husband helped them with some remodeling and they gave them to us. We were lucky because I never would have been able to afford one. They are the best dogs ever. As for the shedding, you'd be surprised at how much they shed for not having too much hair. Especially when they get nervous. My car has black interior and everytime we go to the vet, the whole inside is covered with pug hair. Good luck in your search, hope you find one.