true or false re: breakfast?

@mlgb_24 (638)
a cooked breakfast is an unhealthy option? FALSE - it can be a perfectly balanced meal if you grill lean bacon, poach your eggs and include baked beans, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms cooked without fat, served up with crusty wholemeal bread. enjoy eating.
@mysdianait (64064)
Gosh that is almost worth going to bed early just to get up for. What time is it served?
A three year old breakfast, already served!
@mysdianait (64064)
.........
@soulist (2987)
Of course a cooked breakfast is healthy because you get all kinds of nutrients and stuff when you eat eggs, bacon and what not. I prefer a cooked breakfast over a cold one any day.
@r0131n (357)
I love a full English breakfast. I guess that does not count to a healthy breakfast with all the fry ups?
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. mlgb_24. That is not true at all. It is false. A cooked breakfast can be just as nutritious as an breakfast that is not cooked at all. They both can be very nutritious.