Are Mobile Phones The Most Important Belonging In Our Life?

@djdeep81 (1061)
I have always need my mobile phone with me at all times. Is this the same with you guys or is it your love ones?
@KissThis (3006)
I personally can't stand cell phones anymore.I thought that it was a wonderful idea when they first came out but now I think people have become to dependant on them. Alot of people can't even drive down the road without a cell phone to their ear. Or how about the people who just have to have a conversation while shopping. Most don't even pay attention to the problems that they are causing to be on a cell phone.
@Kythe42 (1412)
Well I admit I call my family on my cell phone while I'm shopping, but those are short conversations and they are only to ask family members if there is food or groceries they want me to get that I might have forgotten.
@ackars (1942)
mobile - mobile,The "unavoiadable"
I should agree to an extent..Among my personal belonging its the object which is most important to me.Its there with me always and is of great help to me anywhere,everywhere...I just cant live ith out it I guess.That too being a student..After getting a job,I think I will be much more busy and must be needing it more than now...
@ackars (1942)
mobile - mobile,The "unavoiadable"
you need the mobile phone just for communicating with your friends or relatives or others.... but one friend is with you and you are very busy doing something with your mobile phone and you are not listening to your friend who is with you then th efriwnd who is with you will think that he is only interested with the friends who contact through the mobile phone.....because i have experienced it. One of my friend is always busy with the mobile phone and he doesn't talk to me even if i am with him......
I used to think i needed it with me at all time, but it had to go in for repairs and stay there for a week and i lived without it
@Kythe42 (1412)
My cell phone really isn't that important to me. It's good to have in case of emergencies or if I need to get in touch with someone when I'm away from home. I think I could live without it though. I rarely use it and often forget to take it with me when I leave the house. My loved ones are definitely more important than my cell phone.
@repzkoopz (1895)
nowadays, cellphones are becoming more of a necessity than just a mere object of desire. it has become a major form of communication. it is the fastest way to communicate, even with someone halfway across the globe. for me, it is definitely important. specially when you have a lot of clients constantly contacting you. c",)