Cellphone Battery Charging?

Cell phone Charger - What charger do you use? Does it charge the battery that fast?
@jencai (3415)
How long does your cellphone battery get charged in full? Does it take one hour? More or less? Last month I have a charger which takes 6 hours before I get full battery. It's really time consuming, so my brother decided to buy a new one. Pretty nice because it just takes less than an hour to have my battery full. How about you? Share your comments here. Thank's and have a nice day everyone!
If the battery is not spoilt, you should need more than 1-2 hours to give it a full charge. Is yours an old battery? 6 hours is way too long. If the battery is not old or spoilt, I suspect it is the charger (though it is less likely).
@jencai (3415)
Maybe it was the battery, you're right. I bought my cellphone from my brother, so it was a second hand unit. I never know that the battery was already spoilt. Thank's for the information!
I will never buy secondhand batteries.. :P
@jencai (3415)
We really should not. Thank's!
@eshaan (6193)
I don't use cell-phone, but my husbands cell phone gets charged within 1 hour. It all depends on the use,like how many calls you have made, etc.
@jencai (3415)
I see, do you mean he charge it for 1 hour when his battery is drain? Thank's for the information!
@eshaan (6193)
no, he charges it daily for 1/2 to 1 hr, though he has used it too less, there is a green light indication which shows that the battery is fully charged.
@jencai (3415)
Ohh, I see. My charger has also an indicator whenever the battery gets full charged. Thank's for the response! Have a nice day!
@ydnac22 (804)
My phone takes an hour to fully charge.Good that you have decided to buy another phone because if your old one took 6 hours to fully charge its electricity consuming.
@jencai (3415)
That's nice. I really have to get a new unit for my business or else I might be in trouble. If I would be in a hurry, I may not charged the battery in full. Thank's for the response!
Hi! I don't usually wait for the battery to be completely drained before charging. When the low battery indicator has sounded at least 3 times I charge right away. A maximum of 2-3 hours charging will have the battery fully charged. Thanks for the post. Have a great day. Keep posting!
@jencai (3415)
Thank's for the response! Nice meeting you too!
@pitstop (7693)
I have a sony mobile and it takes less than an hour. Your mobile will take longer to charge if thge charger has a low power and also if your battery is not in good shape. What phone do you have?
@jencai (3415)
That's great! Well that cellphone that I mentioned above is Nokia. It was a second hand unit the time that I bought the cellphone. But now that I have purchased a brand new unit. It only takes less than an hour to have a fully charged battery.
Mine takes about 2 hours to fully charge but I have 2 batteries so i always keep an extra one with me while the other one is charging in one of my older cell phones
@jencai (3415)
That's a nice idea. I should also have an extra battery for my cellphone. Thank you for your response!
@raijin (10373)
I have a cellphone, a motorola. I don't think that this type of charger would charge more faster, but it's okay for me as I only use my cellphone when really needed. It takes about 2 hours for my cellphone to be fully-charged, but sometimes I tend to forget to remove it from the outlet!:(
@jencai (3415)
Ohh no, don't forget to remove it from the outlet it may cause a short circuit in your electricity. Just a reminder. Thank's for dropping by!
@barnkinney (1343)
when i first bought my cellphone i need to charge it for about 10 hours for the first time. then whenever it gets drained (i drain it totally out before recharging it) i charge it for about 2-3 hours depending on the battery indicator. but approximately 2 to 3 hours.
@jencai (3415)
You know, when I bought my cellphone, I did not charge it because the battery is fully charged. So, why was your's not? Thank you for sharing! Happy earning too!