KFC...Cruelty to chickens

@whywiki (6070)
Go to http://www.kfccruelty.com/ Then tell me you still want to eat at KFC. I refuse to go there and I encourage all that will listen to me about it. You can also check out PETA's site they will agree that KFC does chicken wrong. I am a meat eater but I believe they should have some ethics on the farms that I purchase meat from. Do we have to be so cruel to our food? I think not. So don't go to KFC! Having said that, after you check out this site will you still eat KFC?
They're gonna kill them and I'm gonna eat them...who cares how they're treated!?! KFC tastes good. I'm not going to stop eating there just because somebody gets upset over how my FOOD is treated while its alive!
@whywiki (6070)
If you were a chicken how would you feel? Would you enjoy being dropped in boiling water while you are alive and aware of what is happening? How about if we just rip off your nose? People with no compassion for fellow creatures on earth will get there's someday. What comes around goes around so enjoy!
That's just it, I *DON'T* care how it feels! It's food!