..have nebody over here..watched this movie.......???

@diillu (5128)
i found this movie favoulous....i just kkept watchin.. n wattchin like 3 times... does ne one overheree hab done same too....???
Well, I teach Korean students and here at my school... THEY LOVE IT!!! It's a "CHART TOPPER" among the Hollywood movies that they've watched! Actually, my Korean students were the ones who recommended this movie to me and it absolutely pulled on my heartstrings! I'm married and sometimes I wish that my love story could also be like this. what do you think guys? Is is possible? In one of my movie classes where we watched the said movie, almost everybody was in tears... but suddenly one Japanese student shouted "NOAH DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!!" Whaddya think!?
@diillu (5128)
i just don't know about that..but this movie can touch right there where it is needed. god this is real good movie..I still watch it time to time..when i have time..and from starting to end like i have never watched before.
i like only malayalam moviessssss
soooooooo i like thisssssss
yes i watched the movie,lost count on how many times ive seen it,i thought it was fantastic also.
@diillu (5128)
Ya..me too same here
@besthope44 (12145)
I watched it 6 times and even once without tears.