Here is one of my creations that I make and sell

@gewcew23 (8012)
Hi just thought I would share one of my creations that I make and sell for dogs. I am hoping to get this off and running as a full time business. If you are interested in any of my items just pm me and I will get back with you. All of my creations are one of a kinds. I usually buy enough fabric to make one of each style of outfit. Thanks for reading my post. God Bless.
@BunGirl (2639)
I don't think your picture posted properly... I'd love to see though!
@gewcew23 (8012)
thanks I will try it again.
@gewcew23 (8012)
I hope that this posts this time.
@BunGirl (2639)
Is there a link or anything where we can all see your beautiful creations?
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I pm-ed you. I am interested. I have had trouble posting photos also. I sent mylot a p.m. and they just said I should be able to post photos! I think it is only ones I took myself. If I do one that is from the Internet, it works, go figure. Good luck with the business venture.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Can you crochet a sweater? I saw below that you do cat toys. I would love a sweater!! That is what I can not find to fit. i also like the raincoat I saw in the e-mail, in case you did not get the pm. I will measure her soon. I think the measuring tape is here somewhere!!
@gewcew23 (8012)
crocheted dog vest - This is the only color yarn I have but might could buy some more depending on what color you would want etc.
I did crochet one for my grandparents I will upload a picture but this is the only color yarn I have. It will probably cost more than the others because the material will be atleast $2.00 or more. But let me know. I will have to see about how much yarn it would take depending on the measurements.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
The share-a-pic album is not public. Thank you though. i think i have found a new site to visit. I joined and am about to post some pic's there myself!
@villageanne (8579)
I dont see the dog outfits that you are making. Is it my computer or what. I really wanted to see. I have an Eskimo Spitz puppy and wondered what you were making.
@gewcew23 (8012)
I am trying to get it to download. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I will try again. I can make them for almost any size I have to just have the measurements of how long from the collar to the butt and around the widest portion of their chest behind the front legs.
@gewcew23 (8012)
I guess it isn't going to download I am sorry. If you would like me to I will email it to you. My email address is gandcew@peoplepc.com I am soo sorry about this guys.
What about cats?!?!?
@gewcew23 (8012)
I can make them for the cats using the same patterns I found that my cats didn't like me trying them on them but I can make them for them also. I also make crocheted toys for cats.
@AskAlly (3627)
THis is too cute! Other than the bandanas you posted the other day, I could not see my farm dogs dressed up. It is a novel idea thouhg. I wish you well.
@kbkbooks (7030)
I have email you for the info. thanks.