I need help with a name for a candle business I run.

I have been sitting here all day pondering for a good name for my candle business.I sell candles,reed aroma diffuser's etc.Most are handmade.My business is taking off so I would like to put a brand name on the products I make.I came up with Mama Gina's Candles.But I don't think it would look right on my bathsalts and soaps.I really need some good ideas for a name.
@borzack (597)
Scentiments By Gina Scentsational Pleasures Mama Gina's Scentsations Scentsational Gina cheers
You gave me an idea how about Gina's Burning Scentsations?
@borzack (597)
yeah, kewl. at the end of the day, you are the one who'll decide hehehehe. let us know of the outcome. cheers
@4cuteboys (4102)
So you want Gina in the name, or doesn't it matter? I'll throw some ideas out for you. Gina's Luxeries Luxerious Treasures Ginas Treasures Mama's treasures But I like Mama Gina's Candles best. Remember Yankee candles sells other things as well and still gets by with their name. If thats your favorite i'd say go for it!
I like your ideas.I like the word luxerious it sound rich.It took me all day to come up with something.It only took you less than a minute.It doesn't matter if I have Gina in the name.My husband just don't like the mama part.I thought that the mama part sounded friendly and inviting.