If you wer asked to play a part for one day in any show of your choice...

If you were asked to take part in one show of your choice..what show would you like to appear in? Would you play an extra character or the part of one of your favorite actors? Myself, I would love to play a part on "The Waltons" or "Little House On The Prairie" What about you: if given the chance what show would you like to appear in ? Would you be nervous???
@kgwat70 (13396)
I think that I would want to play the role as one of the detectives in Law and Order Special Victims Unit. It would not matter which person I would take the role of as I would want to find out and put away the criminals. I have always liked the law shows. I would probably like to be in the show "Threes Company" as well and be Jack Tripper. I am sure you can figure out why. LOL
@RL2006 (494)
I too like the little house character's, but I wouldn't mind being Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz. I like that show also. I would be very nervous.
You know Ruby, I think you would definitely make a good "Dorothy" on the "Wizard of Oz"
@mypigbox (2245)
First,i will be nervous.and i do not like to be a character to show in public.i just like to watch show and have dream being the character of the movies.
I agree.. but surely ..if you had a chance..maybe you would reconsider if they offered you like 250,000 for the day?)+
@brendalee (6083)
I would pick either ER or House to be on. But I can't decide if I would want to a doctor that saves the day or a patient in need of some special tender loving care from a handsome doctor. I've always had an interest in medical shows but yes, I would be nervous. I probably wouldn't be able to speak, so I guess I would do best as a patient in a coma.lol. The shows you picked were pretty good shows. I remember watching them when I was younger.
That is funny..I think I would have to be mute too..because as cameras and lights were on me i would freeze up like a solid block of ice..Wouldnt that be something though if shows would open up once a season to invite regular folks to play a part;)+