What have you learned from MyLot?

I have learned that people everywhere are basically good, kind and caring. I have also learned a great deal about different cultures from my own and that we all just want a good life. What have you learned?
I have learned that people don't read carefully OR I don't know how to say things. I find that I get misunderstood a lot. But I too have learned that people from all over the world can be very much the same or those around the corner can be very different.
I am sorry that you have been misunderstood. I promise that when I answer your posts I will carefully read what you have said and if I do not understand, I will ask you to clarify. We are all different and all the same deep down. It is an essentially good and interesting world!
Hi! I have learned that even if people barely know you here, they are willing to lend a helping hand. I appreciate all those people who have added me in their friends list. Also there is a great diversity of ideas and points of views that until now is still very overwhelming to me. I have still a long way to go and a long time of learning more and more each day that I participate here. Thanks for this post. Have a great day and more postings!
This is such a diverse community. There are people from all over the world! I love learning about the different cultures and viewpoints! At first it was overwhelming for me too. There was (and still is) so much that I wanted to know. Ya, it takes time, but I love it here! My husband laughs at me when I say " I have a friend in the Philipines who said..." or "I met this great lady from Australia and..." No, I haven't met anyone face to face, but I think that people tend to be more open and honest online. I think that openess and honesty is what I value the most. I hope that MyLot gives you everything that it has given me. Happy posting!
@neenasatine (2842)
i also learn the different view of life of other mylotters...
So have I. MyLot is a place that really helps to open your eyes. I am glad that someone thought to put a site like this together!
@y4175317 (204)
i learned the kind of the person basically nice. i have friend with the different religion and culture. i think it doesn't matter for me . i have learn to respect other,build the relationship with joyful and peaceful. that's very cool
I have too and that's why I like this community so much!
@neenasatine (2842)
different culture, beliefs and traditions of other countries..that's what i learn in mylot
It's good to know our diiferences as well as our simularities. MyLot is a learning experience for me and I love it!