My husbands all time favorite movie is BRAVEHEART...

Germany
because he is scottish and he want to watch it most of the time, yeah i like Mel Gibson but i dont really like Braveheart. My only consolation in watching that movie beside him is POPCORN lol.
@raijin (10373)
Braveheart I think is based on the life story of Sir William Wallace, who led in resisiting against England's occupation. He was then sentenced to die by strangulation, beheaded and then cut his body into four parts. Mel Gibson's portrayal here was awesome, as he also won an award in this film. I think your husband does loves his country, and also his homeland hero!;)
You are realy right about that, that's why he want to be introduce as a Scottish and not a British.. He really admire Sir William Wallace!! Thank for the response.
@emeraldisle (13146)
I love Braveheart. It's one of my favorite movies. It is long but it so good. I think Mel Gibson did a fantastic job at not only staring in it but directing it. They did a fantastic job of telling the story of William Wallace. It's a story that sticks with me and I like the fact that they tried to be accurate. They really showed the times well unlike many Hollywood movies.
i do agree that Braveheart is a very good movie and quite touching also. And Mel Gibson is a good actor and director. My husband says that when the film was made although Mel Gibson is American, the Scottish would have been proud if he was Scottish. Thanx
@lafavorito (2970)
My husband is a sucker for movies, he likes Braveheart too but I haven't watched the movie from start to finish. Whenever we see this on HBO, either the movie started 20 minutes ago or it's nearing the end.
we have dvd copy of Braveheart thats why he can watch it anytime he wants lol i would say they done justice to the life story of Sir William Wallace. thanx lafavorito