Have you ever been a cheater??

Cheaters - Cheating and lying
Saudi Arabia
Have you ever cheated while you were in a relationship?? What would you do if your partner cheated on you?? would you forgive and forget...
• Saudi Arabia
Hi there... 1) Did i ever cheat in a relationship ??? Yes i did. 2) What would i do if my partner cheated on me ??? Most likely i will 4give (that truly happened) unless i feel she doesn't love me anymore. But i believe in being open with my partner. 3) Would i 4give ? Yes probably 4) Would i 4get ? I don't think so but if i decided 2 4give i have to cope up with it. It all depends on the situation. Nice topic ya Dew
• Saudi Arabia
Thanks ;) You were very honest.. I feel like it's strange to hear that from a guy from the midle east... But i toltally agree with you regarding being open with the partner.
• Saudi Arabia
Hi aagain but you know what? The most delicate part in open relationships is how to handle them so they continue, it is so easy to agree on the outlines (well not that easy) but the tough part is how to ensure a successful continuity of the relationship, it could happen, i do find this topic so much interesting. Thank you very much..
• Saudi Arabia
You are welcome deadraven... I agree with you, and i think it's very hard to be in a relationship that lasts... unfortunately....
No. I have never cheated on any relationship. When I saw another person, I made SURE the previous relationship has ended, closed and locked away. and I can not forgive if I was cheated on. Better for HER if I don't see her again.
• Saudi Arabia
What will happen if you see her again???
I'll make her wish she never been born.
• Saudi Arabia
Well, you are a bit scary :p
@JuniX25 (95)
Cheating on a relationship have many factors. It depends on the situation of the Girl/Guy. Cheating is not total bad. But it is the way to: 1. know each other well and make them realized its mistakes. 2. make your love stronger in the way of hurting. 3. helps you realized that the girl/guy is not the right one or she/he is the right one for you 4. and others...... Well, its really depends on how they understand and they implement it but cheating really helps a lot to other peopls.
• Saudi Arabia
I prefer to know all that without having to cheat or being cheated on, but the opposite by being honest and having an honest partner :)
@roniroxas (10576)
it is really painful when your partner cheats on you but so far we are in a good relationship. if he ever cheats on me i will forgive and forget but i think i can no longer have a relationship with him.
• Saudi Arabia
I hope you never get into that situation.. it's really painful... thanks for the response :)
@mujtab20 (434)
• Nigeria
Yes I was, but I always pity my partner. Ans I always forgive and forget.
• Saudi Arabia
You should only forgive when you feel the other person is really sorry and will never do it again.. otherwise, i believe you shouldn't...
@mamasan34 (6521)
Yes unfortunately I have cheated in my relationships in the past. When I was younger, I could honestly say I was never faithful to one person. I was what you would call a player. I figured if guys could do it so could I. I got hurt very badly in my first relationship and I decided to hurt before I got hurt. I never stayed in a relationship too long either. I was so afraid of love and being loved. I honestly didn't believe that I deserved it. I no longer cheat, I have found the person in my life who completes me. I have been cheated on too, it doesn't feel good and I believe it was karma, I got what was coming to me.
• Saudi Arabia
I'm so happy for you.. Thanks for your honesty.. Hope this relationship lasts :)