Do u feel monday morning blues?

@subha12 (18453)
Do u really feel monday morning blues? I start feeling it from sunday evening itself.The thought of again starting a hectic week gives me this feeling. And monday morning is horrible.I feel oh God! I have to spend 5 hectic days satring from today. Do u all feel the same? Please let me know.
I don't really hate mondays but I just always wish I had one more day to sleep in. I work all during the week and then I have to do all my errands and everything on the weekends. I always feel like my weekends are too short. Sometimes I'll say oh I'm not ready for Monday but I'm actually glad that I have a job (even though it's watching kids from home)and that I can provide extra money for my family.
@subathra (3519)
Like you i really feel bad during sunday night thinking of monday morning.I will tell other family members regardinh this boring monday and they will only laugh at me.It been since childhood i face this critical habit in me to go to school, college and now to office.But i get to normal after i engage with my work. see iam very happy today as iam getting 3 days holidays from tommorrow.Iam just working over some plans to spend it.Again on sunday same story..what to do it has become a routine in my life..
@NancyLobo (681)
Yes, I feel the Monday blues as schools start you have to start anew week ahead with so many responsibilities it sometimes makes you tense, yes so many rules and conditions of the outside world with what you have to comply on this week days it is stressful to think about it.
I usually have the day off on Monday, or at least I work later in the day, so I like Mondays. It's usually like my Saturday. I did have to work last Monday because we had a holiday late last week and have to make up hours. So, I guess I feel good on Monday.