I'm off camping for Easter

@jennybianca (12915)
Australia
To all My Lot friends: I am off camping for all of Easter tomorrow. I will have no access to the Internet. So I will not be able to respond to any discussions at all. Sorry, I will miss it. I have my email account on empty, so all notifications will be wiped out. I will just start fresh with your new discussions on Tuesday. I might even start a discussion about our camping experience, in tents, with three kids!
wow..i haven't been camping in years,that sounds like fun.have a good time :)
will certainly look forward to your discussion when you return!
@marlyse (1056)
that sounds like lots of fun. i wish i could do that too. so i look forward to your discussion and see what heppened. happy easter and a wonderful time for you and your family
@babystar1 (4236)
I hope you have a lot of fun on your camping trip.The weather here is to cold right now for camping.See you Tuesday.
@gharinder (2044)
hi jenny, happy camping, thats really good and cool, so i guess you are an adventrous person, hope you enjoy a lot their, will wait for your responses when you return here on mylot. i think its worth to spend some days on other stuffs besides mylot.
It sounds as if you will have plenty of material for discussions when you get back. I hope your family has a wonderful and refreshing time. Enjoy some outdoors for me. I will work most of the weekend.
@kaperkitty (1097)
take care sweetie hugs Cheryl
@pinklilly (3446)
I hope you have a wonderful camping trip of Easter.. seeyou when you get back :)
@Calais (10900)
Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time, Have fun and enjoy.
Enjoy yourselves and take plenty of bug spray with you. Come back safe and sound. Have a great time!
@Willowlady (10666)
I hope you have fun and the weather is good for you and yours. I look forward to your camping discussions if you have some. Sounds like it will be a fun time and only wish you could share a slide show when you return. Have fun and take a good break from all that is modern. You are so lucky.
@webeishere (36353)
you will be missed. Have a great weekend and easter as well. See you when you return. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~