Killing baby Kittens?

Do you think it is rite to kill baby kittens when they are first born if you dont want them? I know some one thats kills them even befor they ask to see if any one wants a kitten first. I think this is wrong as it is cruelty to animals and if they didnt want kittens to be born they should have enough smarts to have there cats fixed or keep them as house cats with no male cats around.
I don't believe this is right at all . How could someone heartlessly kill innocent kittens and not give it any thought ? There are always other options like seeing if someone will take one of them , fixing your pet so this does not happen , or even taking them to the vet or the S.P.C.A . One could also keep the cat indoors so this would not happen . When you take on the responsibility of a pet you also take on what happens in situations like this and need to prepare yourself for when it happens . Killing an innocent animal is the easy way out not accepting that you are also at fault for what happened .
Thanks for your responce
@pickles12 (308)
i dont think it is right either. its really cruel to them and i would never do it to them ever. and i dont think ppl should do it either.