Are you figure concious?

Fruits - Fruits are good for health
Most of the women today are figure concious. They prefer eating that food which is having less calories and fats. They like eating much of fruits. So are you also figure concious and you make efforts to maintain it.
I'm figure conscious. I'm very conscious of the fact that my figure is bad! Most women today are in the same boat, at least in the US. We'd all love to be thin, but there are just SO many yummy things out there that are SO terrible for us. I don't know of any sane woman who WANTS to choose an apple over a piece of cheesecake (unless she doesn't like cheesecake or is allergic). But some women are able to to it. Wish I was one of them. But then...I LOVE cheesecake. My mother had a saying, though, that "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". Nice sentiment, but I doubt I'll ever know for sure if it's true or not.
I am figure concious but i do eat what ever i want. I exercise so there for calories are burned.
yes i like to watch what i eat so much food is bad for you and its better to be healthy I do a lot of exercise and try to eat more foods like beans veg fruits pasta but not sweet snacks or anything with too much sugar or soda drinks i hate being overweight and i do better in exercise if i eat for energy and health rather than just for enjoyment but then there are lots of restaurants that have healthy menus
I don't know if I'm figure conscious or not. I do try to keep my self in shape, athletically. It's good for my heart. I also eat very healthy for health reasons. I have a lot of health problems and have to watch everything. My weight goes up and down on it's own, so it doesn't matter very much what I eat as long as I exercise.