Will you go mad if mylot server stops working for a day?

@oarnamav (2708)
I am talking techanically. It can happen so are you assuming the situation? I mean if you are addicted here in mylot; what will you do? Do you have a standby solution? I do not have anything so interesting at present. What about you?
@magikrose (5423)
Honestly I have gone days witout logging into mylot for the fact that I didnt feel good or just didnt feel like logging in. So if mylot had a problem and I couldent log in at all then it wouldent bother me at all.
@oarnamav (2708)
Your reputation is "10" with a blue star and your rating is (3425) and you still say that you wouldent bother at all? Why this frustration? What has gone wrong? How can it be to a user who is so senior and such a good behaved? All the best from oarnamav.
@Michele21 (3094)
I would probably get a little mad..it is a good way to psas time! But I could definitely find other things to do, not on the internet, just around the house. It would probably be a good break for me because it is hard to stay away from myLot!!
@emeraldisle (13145)
I spend a lot of time here on mylot so it would be a bit frustrating. Actually had a few weeks ago where I couldn't get in for some reason for several hours. I wasn't too happy at the time about it. I did other things without a problem but all I think of was what I was missing. Then I did miss a week here due to being sick and I missed out on a lot of posts but also on a good amount of earnings. That too is part of it. If we can't get in and post we can't earn. No earning isn't everything but for some of us every penny helps.
@tonyxxx (693)
I will certainly go mad if mylot site is shut down for a day.I am only a member of mylot and I spent most of my time on mylot.I pass my time reading discussions and responding to them.I think I will realize my addiction for mylot only after such thing happens(though it should never happen) but still I just cannot even tolerate the slowess in myLot site.
@webeishere (36353)
Oh my lord yes. I am very addicted to reading different discussions here. I've gone nuts just not getting email notifications. If the site went down for a day I'd have to claen house or some other horrendous work here. Hahahahaha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@cheribam (448)
I should not go mad, I am not the only one affected... well I think I'll just go and have a nap instead of getting angry... 'Cuz servers sometimes go down.
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Hey como'n friend! Why to be mad for mylot even though you are addicted. If I have some situation like that I will be very happy as I spare some times for my other commitments too ;) Hehehe. My wife will be very happy knowing that the server is down and would a little bit conscious for reactivation of the server. :) So nice discussion. Thanks
i feel sad , since i have worked on mylot for long time and did not acheived my goal yet.
Well I might get a little frustrated but not mad definitely .. i will look in for my other to do things by the time the server resumes back to normal .. it is kind of an addiction to be here on mylot and I tend to ignore my other work .. so if the server goes down it would be infact good for me to finish my other pendin work :) Great discussion .. kuddos !!
Not so much. I might cry for a minute or two, but then I would just go log on to entropia universe and play it all day... Or could go work in the yard, or watch a movie. Either way I might get upset, but I would definitely survive.
yes i will go mad if mylot server stops working for a day. i always go mad when i am not able to get connected to the internet to get connected to my lot account and meet u guys. as i am having hollydays now and i dont have any thing to do now rather then to study and meet u guys. if this time would not have been hollydays for me i would have managed.
I would be a little upset and wonder what to do, instead. But, it wouldn't upset me too much. If it stops, it stops. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I write for some other sites as well, so I'd probably work on them. Or, I'll do some artwork.