How much have you made from using myLot

Hi all, Thanks you for reading this discussion I am curious about earnings at myLot Can you tell me that how much have you earned using myLot ? For how long are you using myLot now? Thanks Patel
hehe i've just earned about 1 and half dollar!! lol... more than the money, it's the fun of using mylot!! it's as if there's always someone who's there to solve some problem or at least hear you out and give some advice... :)
Since I started here probably about 6 weeks ago I have made over 600 posts but alot of them I probably donot receive payment for because they were coments on comments on comments on comments of responses of my discussions and I think they only pay you once for each discussion you take part in and so far I have earned $20.23 which I think is alrigth considering I would probably be here anyway even if I wasn't getting paid. Money for ntohing the way I see it.