favorite kind of candy

@MKpack22 (307)
i like reeses, though i also like skitles
i'll take dark chocolate over anything else, although i will eat lots of other candies if i can't get the dark chocolate!
Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. Gorgeous! Unfortunately they're really difficult to get over here. :(
I like chocolate candy.
@aries_0325 (3062)
Lot of flavor and brand, and for me, all flavor and brand of chocolate are my love to eat. I love chocolates because of the taste that will last inside my mouth. I love chocolate because it will give a strength while in my work. Sometimes, when I feel stress and bored, I used to eat a chocolate candy to ease my stress feeling and my boredom.
@ayou82 (3460)
Skittles is the best aside from Nerds..
For favourite candy I would have to say skittles, starburst, or jelly belly's. For chocolate as long as it's not dark I'll eait it and love it! PurpleTeddyBear.
@ElicBxn (60895)
Ooooo, probably rock candy (you know, the crystalizes sugar.) I just like the stuff, always have - probably because I feel like its a very honest thing - "See, I'm sugar, eat at your own risk!" One store has flavored rock candy - that's pretty good too. I like candy - a lot - it's probably be easier to list what I don't like (or can't eat) than what my fav is - which is probably whatever one I just stuck in my mouth!