sleeping

do you have a hard time sleeping somewhere else. i do, i have to be in my own bed, even then i have a hard time sleeping. i have chronic insomnia so i only sleep a few hours a night. anyway can you sleep in a car or in a chair or at someone else's house? i wish i could.
@stephcjh (32328)
I have a very hard time sleeping in my own bed sometimes. I also have a hard time sleeping somewhere in my home other than in my own bed. I can't go to sleep in a car. It makes me feel sick for one. I can't sit in a chair either and go to sleep unless I have drank too much and ended up passing out, which I do not do now. I can sleep at other peoples house sometimes if it is safe and quiet. Not very often though. I would much rather be at home when I go to bed.
i suffer from same problem as well and i guess its common for most of us that wehn we dont sleep on our bed its hard
@hoghoney (3749)
well being that I am awake more then I sleep because I only sleep between 5am to 11am and then the rest of the time I am awake so when my head hits the bed I am out and it dont matter where I am. but I really dont have trouble sleeping other places
@Rosepetal (352)
I'm very thankful that I can sleep almost anywhere. I've even fallen asleep while sitting up. I sympathize with you, though. I think that sometimes the trick to getting a good night's sleep is to empty your head of all thoughts, especially worries.
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, I'm a very poor sleeper at times too! I have the same problem you do where I can't sleep anywhere but my own bed and then I have enough trouble! I'm pretty glad I can't sleep anywhere though especially when i'm driving long distances and feeling tired, I only need to stop for 15 minutes to get refreshments then I'm back in the land of the living and to carry on driving! My daughter is different though, she could sleep on a washing line and quite often falls asleep in the car or the sofa!