What is better, MySpace or MyLot?

please tell from experience
@Pluntt (232)
• United Arab Emirates
mylot, you earn money and myspace is being killed its big now but overused and overdone, was good when it was small. now places like facebook are taking over
i understand
you might have the best answer yet
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
MyLot and MySpace are two diffrent things, and work diffrently. In myLot you post a discussions and all the members here can see it, and to respond to it. In MySpace every user has his own page when other members can comment to him, and all the messages that he gets, are for him. MyLot are asking for the members opinions, and in MySpace is for one user. The major diffrent is that in myLot you get paid for what you do, and write, while in MySpace you don't get paid, and do it for fun, and making friends.
Think of the name MySpace....then MyLot.....sounds like whoever made these sites love owning things
@cynddvs (2950)
I like mylot for having random conversations with lots of random people with various opinions. And the whole making money part is just a good added bonus. I mainly like myspace just for staying in touch with old friends. It's a really easy way to talk to people I haven't talked to in years. But overall here lately I've become much more addicted to mylot than myspace. I don't log onto myspace unless I see I have a new message or something but I'm always on mylot.
i think your just like me because i transferred schools and i miss my old buddies so Myspace helps me keep in touch with everyone
i like them both for different reasons My Lot you can discuss things and ask questions and earn a little extra cash and My Space you can keep track of friends and post pictures etc... but you don't get paid on there So there is really no comparison between the 2 sites they are completely different
you're right becuase you dont earn money on myspace
@JackFox (16)
myspace