What's...Who'e perfect

@raydene (9875)
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. The mind numbing question is: Who was the survivor? Scroll down for the answer... The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. Women stop reading here. That is the end of the joke. Men keep'a scrollin'... So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. And that explains why there was a car accident. By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: Women never listen, either.
@weemam (13389)
well!! now you have gone and upset me , I know there aren't many perfect men , I have one of the rare ones , but I always thought there was a Santa Clause , and now you have spoiled it saying there isn't , If there isn't a Santa Clause , who buys all my nice presents at Christmas ,? I dont believe you and I am still going to put milk and cake out for him at Christmas , and I am going to tell my Mammy you said that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxx
@raydene (9875)
I'm so sorry honey ..If I give you best response will ya forgive me...You wll...Ok You got xoxo
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well Ray I have to say this is a good one lol And no I do not listen lol as I carried on reading hehehe
@raydene (9875)
I listened Gabs I just don't want to be told what to do..hehe So there... xoxoxo
@alen0224 (528)
LOL! A good joke! Thanks for sharing! Let's go on: A blonde walks into a doctor's office. She gets in the room with the doctor and says, "Doc, I hurt all over." The doctor is really confused. He says, "What do you mean, you hurt all over?" The blonde says, "I'll show you." She then touches herself on her leg. "OW!!! I hurt there." Then she touches her earlobe. "OW!!!!!! I hurt there too!" Then she touches her hair. "OW!!!!! EVEN MY HAIR HURTS!" So the doctor sits back and thinks on it for 5 min. Then he says, "Tell me, is blonde your natural hair color?" The blonde says "Yes, why?" The doctor says, "Well, you got a broken finger..."
@mummymo (23709)
pmsl - thanks for this one raydene honey! I had worked out that the perfect woman was the only one who really existed - that was obvios lol xxx
I have seen thsi before btu i still enjoyed it thansk for sharing
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Interesting, LOL! you got a good sense and observation.