Consumer labels actual instruction

@raydene (9875)
More examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods... On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!) On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!) On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?) On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just' a suggestion!) On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!) On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.) On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?) (Whose body?) On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
@deesamps (653)
LOL, I loved your commentary that you add at the end of those!!!!! It is amazing the things companies will put on things. The sad thing is that they probably have had to because there is actually someone stupid enough out there that has done that stuff already or was thinking about it.
@raydene (9875)
Thanks It's so sad it's funny...Lawsuits!
Yah! Our frozen pizzas always advise us to "thaw before eating" - are we supposed to cook it too, I wonder? :))
A jeweller called the police station to report a robbery. "You'll never believe what happened, Sergeant. A truck backed up to my store, the doors opened and an elephant came out. He broke my plate glass window, stuck his trunk in, sucked up all the jewelry and climbed back into the truck. The doors closed and the truck pulled away." The desk sergeant said, "Could you tell me, for identification purposes, whether it was an Indian elephant or an African elephant?" "What's the difference?" asked the jeweller. "Well," said the sergeant, an African elephant has great big ears and an Indian elephant has little ears." "Come to think of it, I couldn't see his ears," said the jeweller. "He had a stocking over his head."
@yanjiaren (9050)
This made me laugh.......the duh factor has definately set in..too much consumerism has left the brain defunct lol. Especially after trying to learn chinese songs.I need duh..but I never expected it from Marks and aparks lol
@mummymo (23709)
pk now I'm pretty sure that it is you thats mad - but hey thats why I love you xxx
@raydene (9875)
Never claimed I wasn't Sweets...Lol Hugs xoxoxo