How many people do you actually know on myspace?

United States
April 4, 2007 8:20pm CST
On my myspace friends I can actually say I know each and everyone listed. Some do it for networking and getting to know people world wide. Of all the friends listed on your myspace how many do you personally know? How well do you know them and for how long?
2 people like this
8 responses
• United States
5 Apr 07
I know most of the people on my liste personally. They are family and friends I've known for varying lengths of time. Others I have met through myspace and they have become great online friends. And the remainder of my friends list is mostly made up of bands that I like.
• United States
5 Apr 07
cool, most of mine are friends from high school and family also.
@disvachic (10123)
• United States
11 Apr 07
Only a few of the people on my list i know personally.The rest are online friends and music artist.
@bronie123 (4589)
• United States
6 Apr 07
Well i think i have 80 something friends on there and i know almost everyone there maybe 2 or 3 on there i don't know maybe not even that many i picky about that I am on there to talk with friends not just to be on there LOL Most of the people i know from either high school, college, or friends i have meet through my fiance.
@alexsis (2149)
• United States
5 Apr 07
I have a 109 friends and I know all of them personal except for five of them. I got a myspace page to keep in contact with family and friends and to find my old classmates. I've known these people all my life.
5 Apr 07
I actually know about half of my myspace friends. I have over 200 which is obviously not a lot but the ones that I dont know definately arent spammers. I have talked to a few of them, and they all seem like nice ppl so why no befriend them?
@leedug (921)
• United States
5 Apr 07
Actually about 80% of the people on my list are people that I know and have known in real life from school, work, family, etc. The other 20% is music I like to keep up with. I've never understood why so many people add and add and add people like some kind of popularity contest and then never even talk to the people on their list. I can understand wanting to get to know others, but I am talking about those folks out there that do it just to have the most friends.
• United States
5 Apr 07
I have 93 friends on myspace and I personally know...16
@cynddvs (2950)
• United States
5 Apr 07
I know about 95% of my friends on my friends list. The only people I don't personally know are other moms I've met from the mommy groups. I don't trust adding just random people to my friends list since I have lots of pictures of my daughter listed.