WOW, I just got my first best response! I am so thrilled!

@mickidmw (992)
It was for a comment on Big Brother America fans ... its almost summer again by CaroleeKauford! Her star shows a 9 but I think she is a 10 in my book! Thanks Carolee!
well thank you! you did have a wonderful answer. I take my time to pick, but yours stood out as brillent
@mickidmw (992)
Thank you!!!
Congrats! You're on your way to many more I'm sure. Looks like you have the right attitude here!
@mickidmw (992)
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Congratulations. I am looking forward to reaching my first 100 posts and hope I get a good number in the star. I have been trying to give thoughtful, good replies. It must be a great feeling to have earned a best response - I hope I earn one some day. Some seem to just be given to friends which would not give me the same feeling. Best wishes.
@mickidmw (992)
Well, 8 is a good number. Congrats on reaching 100 and thanks for the response!
Wow, thanks very much for thinking of me with the best response. I feel a bit guilty as I have only just found the section with them in and did not expect to have one so am a bit late in thanking you. I did not expect to get one so soon. Thanks very much. I had to stop dancing round the room to type this. Wahay!
@mickidmw (992)
You are very welcome! When I got my first one I was SOOOOO thrilled I could not believe it! Thanks!!