Windows 98 SE font size problem

My font sizes under icons have suddenly gone very small, as has the text size when entering a URL address on my internet browser. Also, the texts of file names and folders in 'my documents' / 'my computer' have all gone very small, to the point that you can barely read them. All other fonts, eg. in word, exel documents and on web pages appears at the correct size. It's just the font size of icons and web addresses that are small. Can anyone provide a solution please? Thanks Neil
@dellion (6706)
Go to control panel-display properties-advance-font size-medium.
I have tried this, setting the font size even to large and normal. I then have to re-start the PC. It still does not resolve the problem. Any other ideas?
@dellion (6706)
The faster way to deal with this you can get a copy of windows98 SE and reinstall it. I think your font fold within windows must be demage.
@istanto (8571)
You can change font size from control panel. for the browser check the size from view text size.
@shi_2000_21 (2681)
try to increase the resolution of the display driver.