i reached my first $10 but when will i get it?

i just saw that my earnings already reached $10. i always thought that as soon as you reach $10 and it's the 15th of the month, you would be able to receive your earnings.. but why does it say at the bottom that I qualify for MAY'S PAYMENT! and my payout will be processed on or before MAY! isn't it just april? is it because i reached the $10 during april that's why i would get my pay on may? but up to what date? i mean, what would be the cut off? at the end of the month? so, on may 15th i would receive my earnings from the day i signed up until the last day of april? is that correct? i don't doubt mylot's ability to pay me.. i just really want to know and understand and know what to expect.. and of course i would be inform others about this too! thanks for the response!
@raijin (10373)
You were a little bit late for last month's qualification, but don't feel down about it and don't worry. This and the next earnings you recieve will all add up to next month's payout date, just continue on posting as I think you are more lucky that you have reached payout this early. I guess you're posts are of good quality, to think that you only posted at around 251. The cut-off date I believe, was two weeks ago..
i was a bit surprised to to reach it with just that number of posts.. so, i will be waiting for may 15th to come!
@nicolec (2673)
Well done on reaching payout. The cut off is the last day of each month. So you would have had to reach $10 by March 31st to qualify for April's pay. But think of it this way, you will receive a big payout for may if you just reached $10 and it's only the 5th. Whatever your earnings are on April 30th will be your payout in May. So hopefully it will be nice and big.
yeah, i was thinking that i would be receiving a good one on may.. i still have almost a whole month to go. that would be really good.. thanks!
@sunshine4 (8709)
Congratulations on making your first $10 with mylot. I just earned my first $10 also, so we are in the same boat. After reading the payout informaiton, I believe that you get paid the 15th of the following month. Therefore, all earnings in April will be paid out the 15th of May. All earnings in May will be paid out the 15th of June (as long as it is over $10). If you only make $7 in May and $3 more before the 15th of June, you still will have to wait till July before getting paid for that May/June amount because you didn't hit the $10 mark in the first month. Hope this makes sense and is helpful.
thanks! and it does make sense.. i understand it better now.. heheh!