Do you believe in evolution

Denmark
I hope you do, I really think people that don't are very naive and close their eyes to modern science. But what do you think? Do you believe the bible more than you believe Darwin? And folks, lets keep the discussion civilized. Thanks :-)
nope, i definitely do not subscribe to the "theory of evolution" by charles darwin. as the title implied, its just a theory. if i will elaborate and articulate here my comments disputing that theory, i may refer lots of books contradicitng its existence compared to an intelligent designer. assuming i dont believe in the bible and its teachings contained therein, nobody can still take away from me my honest belief that in this world that we lived in and the humanity as a whole, there is definitely an intelligent designer and a creator responsible for all these things...
and no offense meant, please, i am not naive either nor close my eyes to modern science. i just cannot subscribe to the idea that we are here on a mere evolutionary theory. let the apes be of the apes kind and and man of the man kind.....